广告后台

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 294|回复: 0

How much money do you need to never have to work again?

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

其他

积分
发表于 2023-9-12 18:03:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The movement is called FIRE and I have recently spoken about the topic. The idea of ​​not having to work anymore fascinates me. I think I'm possibly not the only one. To make things clear. I like the idea but I also like to work. I like not having the need to do it. At the financial level we are doing better than ever. It's thanks to the fact that I do this every month . Being aware of your finances helps you take better actions and decisions to continue improving the situation. Right now we are closing the purchase of the fourth home.

We are now closer to the goal I have for my wife and I so that tomorrow we will have recurring income that will allow us to cover daily costs. Calculate the money you need to stop working A simple formula is to multiply your annual Phone Number List costs by 25. The less you spend, the better. We as a family already have considerable monthly costs so the amount we would need exceeds seven figures. A figure like that is a bit intimidating.

After this amount you can withdraw 4% each year and thus live off the savings. This formula is not exact because if you start to retire very young, the mattress should be larger. Personally I look for a mixed formula. Through my investments such as apartments I want to create sources of income that do not require such an amount of money. I also have Lego and Amazon. Here the ROI exceeds 50% so the necessary amount of money theoretically drops even more.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|五常同城 ( 黑ICP备19004948号-4 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-19 22:43 , Processed in 0.062389 second(s), 21 queries .