Understanding the best way

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

其他

积分
发表于 2023-12-11 14:43:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
If you need to make $ k per month and you have a paid newsletter for $ per month, then you know that you have to have at least subscribers willing to give you $ per month. If you don t have these numbers, then you have a few choices you can add value and increase your prices, or, you can double down on getting more subscribers who are willing to pay you $ per month. Do you have consistent traffic? Whether you have a subscription service or a one time offer, much of your growth will depend on consistent traffic. But traffic is unpredictable, so you should also make sure that whatever traffic you get from social or search, converts to your email subscribers.

That way you can create traffic as needed. I often get a surge of visitors on my photo editing servies website when I publish a new blog post because I send out a newsletter with a link to that post. Bam On demand traffic Again, these are not straightforward and all these data points look very different for different creators. What to do  to monetize your blog for your specific audience often means a lot of trial and error for a new blogger. You can always talk to someone who s been on this journey longer—a coach or consultant who s qualified to advise bloggers and solopreneurs—or, you can learn it the hard way which is totally fine.

I m someone who learned it the hard way and try things out until you figure it out. How to Write a Killer Blog Post The Ultimate Guide You ll Ever Need Updated on Sep , By Maliha Comments min read This page contains affiliate links. Meaning, I get a commission if you purchase through my links, at no cost to you. Read the full disclosure here. A complete guide to writing a blog post by.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|五常同城 ( 黑ICP备19004948号-4 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-19 06:23 , Processed in 0.058622 second(s), 21 queries .